Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The perfect ballet flat, and other desires

So I am on the hunt right now! On the hunt for the perfect black, leather, ballet flat. I want a round toe and simple design; a shoe that will actually last for more than 6 months without getting a hole in the heel. I'd honestly rather not have to pay upwards of $100, but in this day & age I'd be lucky.

My other lust item is a new winter jacket. I'm torn between a neutral trench coat from Witchery, a navy duffel coat also from Witchery and a camel coat from Cue.

Also on the shopping list:

*leopard print ballet flats
*some new knits that will flatter my curvy shape
*slim leg black pants

At least my hair is working its way through the "awkward stage"! Well, with the help of my trusty curling wand and different hair accessories, that is. Now only for winter (or at least autumn) to descend upon Melbourne, and then I can start with my hats and berets again.

No comments: