Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back Again!


Bonjour!  Gosh, it's been an age since I last wrote, I'm the worst.  In my favour, I do work full time as well as writing four days a week for Hills2City, and I also have a personal life, haha.

Since I last wrote, my amazing man S proposed!  We were on holidays in my home town of Perth and he proposed on the beach in Margaret River.  It's so wonderful to be planning our wedding (for March 2013) and all that goes with that.

So far we've found our venue, I've found my dress, heels and bag and we've chosen our bridal party.  I have an idea about the venue styling we're going to go for, and my graphic designer brother is designing our invites.

Speaking of beautiful things, how lovely is this look above?  It's from Christian Dior's 2012 Resort Collection - major love hearts.  I can totally imagine this working in an Australian summer.

No comments: