Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Belated Return of Maxie et Zuel

Wow - I can't believe we haven't written here in almost a year!! Not long after the last post, I ended up losing my (rather boring) admin job, so was pretty much consumed with finding a new one.

Luckily it didn't take me too long, and I now work in the wonderful world of Recruitment! I really enjoy being able to help people, and am also finding I get to discover lots of the eccentricities of the human psyche, which is never dull.

Maxie has also started a new blog - kind of a "how to" and advice regarding all things bombshell and ladylike. http://thekittylaruerevue.blogspot.com/

Things are still amazing with Mr Zuel, in fact, we are off to Tasmania in a couple of weeks, for a romantic/boozy/foodie week away. I have been stocking up on elbow-length gloves and am planning a glamorous, yet warm travelling wardrobe.

Anyway petals, I promise it won't be too long between posts again. Mwah - zuel xo

1 comment:

prashant said...

Maxie has also started a new blog - kind of a "how to" and advice regarding all things bombshell and ladylike.
How to make a website