Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boys don't make passes, at girls who wear glasses...



So today when getting ready for work, I lost a contact lens somewhere in my bathroom! I had taken a leisurely lie-in, so didn't really have the time, but I spent a good 5 minutes looking for the lens on my bathroom floor, to no avail.

As my vision is pretty bad long distance, I pretty much need glasses or contacts to help me through the day! So our came my trusty glasses, which are black, square-ish and have an orange inner to the frame. My boyfriend is often commenting how much he likes me in glasses, so of course that's an incentive, and I do like the retro style that they encourage but honestly contact lens are usually an easier option (don't have to worry about prescription sunglasses etc)

Today I built my outfit around my glasses - leopard print woollen cropped cardigan, black blousy top, black skinny pants, black ballet flats, and my hair is up & back in a messy bun, with the top teased and held with a black 60's style headband.

Am thinking about keeping up the glasses wearing for the next few weeks - what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go for it!

Then again I am a glasses wearer myself I may be biased..

briony said...

Glasses are super hot! I need to get new ones and Graeme is freaking out at the idea of me changing my frames - let alone ever getting contacts! Boys are funny.

You look hot in glasses babe.