Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am sick, and other reasons why I hate the world

I have been sick for almost a week now, and I'm fed up!! Stupid sinus & chest infection and a relentless cough that is truly driving me crazy, grr.

And on top of that our home computer has gone insane, and even with new virus software is refusing to work. I just got a new iphone, but am unable to set it up because I can't sync it with the computer, argh. I could do it with our Mac, but the better itunes collection is on the laptop, so double argh.

Then the stupid lady at the train station this morning, announces over the loudspeaker that we should make sure we hurry getting onto the trains, as they're only supposed to be at the station for 20 seconds and so if we (the passengers) take our time getting on, then *we* cause all the delays. Like omg, how insulting!!

p.s. - hurry up tax return money - I need you!

Here is a photo of Mr Shuffles to make me feel a bit better:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better soon! sorry about your other issues.what anti virus software you using?