Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tag Team

My lovely friend over at Oriental Hotel has tagged me (p.s. - am excited to catch up on Weds!)

1. What is the last book you read, did you like it?

The last book I read was "Hungry" by Crystal Renn, and I really liked it, plus could relate to the story & author on many levels.

2. Do you have any travels planned in the near future, where to?

Ooh, I'm off to Perth in November this year, which should be fun! Then next year Simon and I would love to go to Europe - with definite stops in London and Glasgow.

3. Do you prefer tea or coffee

I love both, but probably drink more coffee in Melbourne, and more tea when I'm with my parents in Perth (they are tea addicts for sure!)

4. Where were you born?

Fremantle, WA

5. What is your favourite work of art?

I honestly could not pick just one. I actually really love Andy Warhol a lot, but am also very taken in with Monet. I also love different photographers, from Man Ray to Richard Avedon.

6. What is your favourite breakfast food?

I love bagels and home-made muffins - yum!

7. What is the last picture you saved/uploaded to your computer?



It was this one, as I really love her hair, and am still trying to decide what to do with my own :)

1 comment:

Katya said...

Ohh it's fun making everyone write in their blogs! Heehee. See you Wednesday!