Sunday, May 1, 2011

Holidays & A Trip To Zara

I've been pretty neglectful of this blog lately - just been quite busy with writing for Hills2City, as well as doing my full-time job.

But in exciting news - my trip to Sydney is finally here! My boyfriend is going to be up there all week for work, and I (as well as our friends C & P) fly up Thursday after work. We're staying until Sunday afternoon in a serviced apartment in the CBD.

Even though it's been quite rainy in Sydney lately, I'm so set for a holiday I don't even mind. Me and C are really excited to check out Zara (the Melbourne one doesn't open until June) and I'm really looking forward to catching up with my Sydney-based brother, H.

Next trip after this won't be until mid-August and is a trip home to Perth for my sister's 30th birthday. Then S & I will be back again at Christmas.

We've just had the fantastic 5 day weekend for Easter & ANZAC Day so this weekend at it's standard two days has certainly felt quite short. I've completely decided that I could definitely do the three day work week from now on. At full pay, of course! If only.

Hmm, feels like I'm stuck a little right now. Bring on the long weekend holiday in Sydney-town!

No comments: