Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happiness is a warm Zuel

Wow, I was in such a down mood yesterday! Working much harder today to believe in myself, and so far it's a success. Had a really chilled night in last night, some red wine, some Glee = perfect! Snuggles with the bf helped a lot too, I'm sure.

Tonight will be more of the same, and then Friday night we're heading to the country for a 30th birthday, with a rock star theme. I am going as Cyndi Lauper...funny cos when I was 12 years old, I also dressed up as Cyndi for our primary school fancy dress ball :)

Dropped into General Pants the other day and saw this gorgeous, relaxed, leopard print tank designed by Jess Hart (neon hart), and I also really like the way she's rocking the double leopard:



Am also really loving this skirt by Faith 21, but not sure if it's too bulky?



It's 25 degrees here in Melbourne today - very exciting!! I have heaps to look forward to at the moment as well - this weekend in the country, next weekend we're staying at his family property for a romantical time away (it's in Hurstbridge, so near some wineries), then a week's grace before it's time for Perth! Can't wait to see my hometown friends, go sailing on Dad's new boat, go shopping with Mum, and see my gorgeous friend Kate get married.

No comments: